If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count!
We are hiring for an experienced and driven Integration developer to strategize, plan, execute & support significant growth for our company. As a developer, you will be responsible for Designing, reviewing and testing code within company.
Join our experienced team of Developers, and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
- 3 to 5 Years Experience in integration development using platforms like Zapier, Tray.io, MuleSoft, or Dell Boomi
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs, Web Services, and data transformation techniques
- Tray.io knowledge
- Certifications in integration platforms (Zapier, Tray.io, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi) are a plus.
- Experience with data mapping, data modeling, and ETL processes.
- Understanding of security and authentication protocols for integration.
Nice to have
- Unix/Linux Platform
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and